Hi I’m Kamana – thanks for visiting Social and Style! I started this blog to share my love for South Asian fashion and lifestyle. Professionally, I am a product marketing manager focused on building brands and launching creative campaigns. I’m also a proud University of Maryland and Columbia University alum. When I’m not blogging, you can find me anywhere that involves the outdoors, yoga, and food! Traveling is my passion and have visited over 30 countries. Born and raised outside of Washington D.C., we now live in Singapore!
I would love to hear from you! Please drop me a note email@example.com.
A little more about Social and Style
- Launch! – Social and Style launched in July 2014. My first blog, Project Kahani, was my entry into the world of social media and fashion. I enjoyed blogging so much, I decided to take the leap and start Social and Style.
- Vision: My goal is for Social and Style to be a collaborative community for South Asian women to share their opinions, experiences, and tips related to South Asian fashion and lifestyle.
- You: Hearing from friends, family, and readers has made Social and Style what it is today. Learning about what you are interested in and what you would like to read, share, and know more about helps me make Social and Style meaningful. You can connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snap – Username ‘SocialandStyle’.
- Features: Social and Style has been featured in Washingtonian Magazine as one of DC’s Top Fashion Bloggers and I have partnered with companies such as Rent The Runway, Marc Jacobs Beauty, L’Oreal, The Ritz-Carlton, etc.
- Trust: Occasionally I share / review products that have been gifted to me or I have received monetary compensation for. I will always note when a post / product is sponsored and all views are my own. I only share products I love and I think you will too!
- Collaborate: Learning about new places, products, and people inspires me. Drop me a note if you would like to collaborate.