I hope you all are enjoying the festive season. I am finally getting over my jet lag and in full swing of wedding planning. Thankfully, my family friends are there to remind me to enjoy this time. While things can get pretty hectic, I remember that wedding planning is just like planning a party (a really big one!). Since I love planning get togethers with loved ones, I decided to hold an intimate dinner to celebrate the Indian New Year – Diwali. To plan the celebration, I turned to Evite to create the perfect invitation. I love that Evite has a whole range of Diwali themed invitations! Next, I looked to my fellow bloggers in the South Asian Bloggers Network to create a mood board for inspiration. I picked a few of my favorite recipes, DIY ideas, and decor to share with you. I hope you enjoy their creativity and ingenuity as much as I do!
#LifeIsBetterTogether – Diwali Dinner Party Inspiration
- DIY Chudiyan inspired centerpieces from Pink Chai Living
- Dhood Peda – Sweet Milk Truffles – Love Laugh Mirch
- Pumpkin Granola Balls – The Write Balance
- Chickpeas with Roasted Cumin Masala – Carrots and Cakes
- No Bake Dark Chocolate Coconut Cookies – Simple Medicine
- Masala Peanuts (Indian Nutcracker Peanuts) – Easy Cooking with Molly
Right now for Social and Style readers, Evite is offering 15 Free Thank You Cards using promo code: TKSTHANKYOU15 (which is good through 11/30/15) – Enjoy!
Note: This post is part of a sponsored campaign on behalf of the South Asian Bloggers Network for Evite and I have received compensation for this post. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Social and Style.